Saturday, July 14, 2012

Richelle Mead Author Signing!

I met Richelle Mead last month and I never got to gush about it. The signing was AH-MAZING. I mean, I got to meet my idol in the book world so why wouldn't it be?! I fell kind of sick during the event (I had awful pizza earlier and then developed a terrible headache that only affected half of my head... argh!) but it was still amazing! She read a scene from her newest book, The Golden Lily, and answered some questions!
And of course, I got my three books signed! She was really kind and I am so lucky to have met her!
And remember that scrapbook I'd been telling you about? The one me and my two other friends were making in honor of VA and Bloodlines? Well, we pulled through with it and managed to give it to her! Also, me and a friend made Team Adrian T-shirts (hers saying Bite Me, Adrian; mine saying Love Drunk Off of Adrian, pun intended) and managed to show it off too! I have quite a bit of pictures but why look at mine when you could look at Richelle Mead's pics of us?! http://blue-succubus.livejournal.com/292049.html
I am the Asian girl in the pink shirt in Houston with the long hair, haha. I am still shocked that I was MENTIONED. I feel so special. :)

And before I leave, I must say that this blog was first developed for giveaways and such. But now, I've decided to really START this blog and get things moving. So, I hope everyone sticks around for my posts and introduces more people to my blog! I'd love the followers! And who knows- maybe I'll host my own giveaway! I have so many signed books in my pile... like Divergent, Insurgent, Cinder, Curse Workers series, VA, Bloodlines, The Golden Lily, Dragonswood, etc... and I might need some help clearing off the shelves ;D Thanks to my... 5 followers out there!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so exciting. I've read Bloodlines and Golden Lily and I'm reading the VA series now. I'm a fan of hers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was so exciting for me! She is one of my favorite authors ever and just the opportunity to meet her is amazing. :)

      Delete
  2. It is always so exciting to meet an author- especially a favorite one. I am glad you had fun (even though you were feeling a little sick). Looking forward to more of your posts. :)

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete