Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Short and Simple: The Heir by Kiera Cass

Click the book to be redirected to the Goodreads page.

The Heir - Kiera Cass
Honestly, going into this book, I had low expectations. I had little idea of what I was getting into when I expected this series to be a trilogy- not that I'm complaining. But it was such a great guilty pleasure- the romance was really sweet! I did not expect this to be a deep book with a ton of dystopia and it definitely wasn't but it delivered on what we all expect from this series- cuteness, romance, and drama.

I love a lot of the guys but the only thing that really irritated me was Eadlyn. SHE IS SUCH A SPOILED BRAT. I understand that Kiera Cass was probably trying to portray her as flawed and over the course of the next two books, she's going to have Eadlyn undergo a character development that will make her manageable but for now, I couldn't STAND her until the very end of the book.

I have an addiction to Bachelor/Bachelorette and this definitely filled that void. I'm eager for the sequel just because now the guys have my heart much like Kaitlyn Bristowe's contestants this season have mine.

xx Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment