Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Short and Simple: The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski

Click the book to be redirected to the Goodreads page.

The Winner's Crime - Marie Rutkoski
I think this book had the same impression on me as the first. It was good yet it left me feeling a little empty and disconnected inside.

The story was great and all but I wish it was easier to connect to the characters. And I felt the book for the most didn't progress at all until the very end... I grew impatient very easily. And I am the WORST about misunderstandings and this book was full of them and the main characters would never talk to each other. It irritated the heck out of me. Even if I understand why.

The book lacked something... but I can't quite pinpoint it. Despite it all, I still think it was a good read that will please those who enjoyed the first book!

xx Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment