Sunday, July 5, 2015

Short and Simple: Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

Click the book to be redirected to the Goodreads page.

Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

Sarah Dessen really is so magical. She manages to craft a story that relates SO well to teens. Even if my life isn't at all like Sydney's, I found her rollercoaster of emotions quite similar to mine throughout the years.

The story honestly has such heart and her writing makes the reader feel like they are there with Sydney throughout each of her struggles. This book was more about the romance- it was about building trust and confidence between friends and family.

Really heartwarming story by Sarah Dessen! I have been reading quite a lot of books though so I wasn't quite as spellbound as I would have liked but still... it's Sarah Dessen. QUEEN.

*** Was anyone emotionally disturbed by Ames?!?! Oh my goodness, I wanted to vomit so many times during any scenes involving him. Just no. ***

xx Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment