Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Short and Simple: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Click the book to be redirected to the Goodreads page.

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


Oh goodness, I have no words. I LOVED this book. Everything from the story to the characters to the romance to the writing. All of it was incredible.

The story, no matter how simplistic, was so engaging (probably due to the charismatic characters) and I found myself hooked. The characters were all so real but Cath has a place in my heart because she reminded me of myself (with her social anxiety and love for fictional universes). Fangirl connected with me in this way because I myself am a fangirl and feel the same emotions (GAHHHH). The romance came from an unexpected person WHO I AM ALL FOR. (I have such Levi views, I can't.) And Rainbow Rowell's writing flows so naturally that I cannot physically wait for her next books. I am officially hooked onto the Rainbow Rowell train. 

My last words are fitting for a review of this book. I am a PROUD fangirl.

xx Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment