Sunday, August 5, 2012

Anxiously Awaiting... (1)


So... I bet you're wondering... what is that now, Jennifer? I guess most people would say that it's a meme. And I guess it could be considered as that! Whenever I feel like it, I'll just do an "Anxiously Awaiting" post to feature a book that I'm going crazy for! These books have made me bounce off the walls and my friends sick of its name being mentioned 24/7! I apologize for that crappy picture. I understand copyright laws so I photographed that little background (Taking pics yourself doubles your awesomeness, I believe!).

Enough of that, let's head onto my featured book for today! That would have to be...

*As always, the book cover is linked to its GoodReads page!*

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor! It's the sequel to Daughter of Smoke and Bone which is my absolute favorite of all time! Its scheduled release date was originally in September but then got pushed back to November. Jennifer not happy. >:( But I'm sure that means this book is more epic than the first!! Here's a SHORT synopsis about it...

In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed "Daughter of Smoke and Bone," Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.

I have to say... that's a bunch of words that overall says nothing, and I mean NOTHING about the book. Vague, much? How will I survive until its release date- November 6, 2012?!

Heart,
Jennifer (:

No comments:

Post a Comment