Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bye for Now! :D

So, I barely start blogging and already I'm stopping. Shame on me, right?! I just got back from a vacation to San Jose (it was awesome, if you wanted to know) and I'm back in Texas with my A/C broken. And Texas' temperatures usually reach over 100 degrees... 
After getting all of that fixed, SCHOOL STARTS! Yes, the dreaded school. What's worse is that I'm going into my freshman year (I'm a little fishy!) so A LOT of work ahead of me... eep! 
This little blog will be temporarily closed for now until I get the time and energy to start blogging again! The little vacation I had made me reevaluate my life and I'm not so sure it's healthy to be behind the computer 24/7...

Love you all <3 nbsp="">
Jennifer :)

P.S. Any advice for a fishy? Any? :) Or if you're in high school and are a blogger, HOW DO YOU MANAGE IT?! 

2 comments:

  1. SCHOOL Has to be first. I just graduated but i read & blogged while i was in school. It was hard but reading a good book does distress yourself because HS CAN be stressful! So a break from blogging is good but not for reading,always read! =D Have Fun in school =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, high school is such a critical stage and in the end, it trumps personal blogging. :( Ahh! I'll always read, maybe not as much but I will always ;)
      Thanks for the kind words, Lisseth!

      Delete