Sunday, August 5, 2012

#YACrushTourney ~ #TeamVA

Well guys, unless you've been on a remote island for the past month, you should know about the YA Crush Tourney over at YA Sisterhood! Well today, Adrian is up against Patch and Dimitri is against Daemon! Ah, Patch and Daemon are both very difficult competitors to deal with!
SO I NEED YOUR HELP. Head over to http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com and go vote for Adrian and Dimitri in their matches now! They need your help! We need to show the YA world who's boss! ^_^
And if you need more convincing, just read what their advocates are saying about them. It's sure to make you swoon! And... a little teaser from the Indigo Spell will be released if Adrian and Dimitri win their rounds! (I believe...)
Plus (I know this is kind of unfair), it's my birthday today! Woo! I'm turning 14 today and... nothing exciting has happened yet. But if Adrian & Dimitri win, I'd be the happiest girl in the world! So head over to YA Sisterhood and vote for #TeamVA! Or just #TeamAdrian because he's my book boyfriend... ;)



*Click on Adrian to be redirected to his match!*
GO VOTE NOW PEOPLE. SHOO. 


Heart,
Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment