Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Indigo Spell

*Click on the meme button to know more about Waiting on Wednesday!*


So this week, I am CLIMBING THE WALLS for the Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead! Ah, the ending of the Golden Lily was just heart-wrenching and a cruel cliffhanger. Why must Richelle Mead do this to us?!

*Click on the cover to be directed to the Goodreads page and synopsis!*

Luckily, Richelle Mead released the first chapter of The Indigo Spell! Click here to go to the site! Also, she released a couple of quotes because Adrian won the YA Crush Tourney (Ah, I was advocating for him like crazy on Twitter!) Check out the quotes over at Richelle Mead's blog: http://blue-succubus.livejournal.com/293284.html Make sure to follow her too!

So what are you waiting for? Link me up, baby! :)

Heart,
Jennifer



8 comments:

  1. Dying for Indigo Spell! I need my Adrian!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is definitely on my to-read list. I haven't read the Golden Lily but I can't wait for this one too. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read The Golden Lily yet. :D I need to get around to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome choice! I've heard many great things about this series. I've only read Vampire Academy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo great! I haven't even read any of the Vampire Academy series yet!
    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay to Team Adrian! <3 I'm glad you like this series, Jennifer! I love Richelle Mead's books as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice pick! I haven't started this series as yet but hope to very soon.

    My WoW Post

    ReplyDelete