Monday, February 22, 2016

Review of Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

*Click above to be redirected to the Goodreads page!*

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon


Wow, I thought I already this reviewed this book!

The rating is pretty generous... this book does not in any regard live up to its hype. The focal point of this novel was the romance and the romance was very insta-love and too fast-paced to be realistic for me. In fact, the premise of this whole book was very unrealistic (especially their trip given her little knowledge of the outside...) The plot twist redeemed this novel just because I sort of didn't see it coming. 

Her sickness (the second focal point) wasn't described vividly and I had difficulty relating to the character. I couldn't bother to pity her circumstances. 

This book left me feeling very "meh" and "those 2 hours were a waste." Once again, I encourage you guys to SKIP THIS BOOK. Very disappointed in the hyped up books in YA that are really not worth the hype at all.

xx Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment