Thursday, June 16, 2016

#100HappyDays Challenge & TASSP Academic Excellence Team

A quick update: I'm doing the #100HappyDays Challenge on Instagram where you post something that makes you happy that day for 100 days. I find it really fun as it motivates you to do fun things and allows you to really appreciate the blessings of each and every day.

Posting everyday allows you to be photographically creative as well as you try to get the right exposition or the perfect layout. And, you have the challenge of making boring stuff look appealing!

Shameless promo: Follow me on Insta at @popsterjen. I'm only on Day 4 as of today! & I encourage you guys to do this challenge and comment your insta name (if there are any of you out there). You can totally create a separate Instagram account like I did! ^_^


And today, I got to go to Austin to join the TASSP Academic Excellence Team! It felt so good to be recognized and earn something and I definitely conquered a few fears as I had to make a mini speech and my face was projected on a GIANT screen! I am so grateful to my high school principal who nominated me and glad I got to see familiar faces. Definitely a day I will not forget. (I feel like a princess with my flowy skirt!)


xx Jennifer

P.S. I have reviews of Me Before You (film), Orange (film), & Phantom (kdrama) coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment