Sunday, June 5, 2016

Cheeky Review of Wolf Children


Summary: Hana marries a wolf man and raises their two children alone after he dies. They move to the countryside and the children have adventures in the woods and at school.

Wolf Children


It has been months since I watched this so my memory isn't the most vivid but this movie was pretty good, but definitely didn't meet my high expectations. It's a very slow story- you really are just watching the children grow up so if you enjoy slow pacing, this might be for you. For me, it was too slow and didn't have an exact conflict or resolution.

I also thought the art wasn't very good, I wanted more dimension and detail. The way the people were drawn made it a little hard to connect, if that makes any sense.

Poignant to some, not for me though. I do recommend giving it a try if you do enjoy coming-of-age stories.

xx Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment